Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions
Subscription & Eligibility
Prepare Edutech Subscription (the "Subscription Service") is a personalized Subscription that offers, recommends and helps you discover digital educational content created and recorded by top educators in the particular field (collectively, "Educational Content") in the course of your interest. You can access the Subscription and Educational Content, through the Prepare Edutech mobile application by subscribing/buying from the available plans. The Subscription will allow you access to the recorded courses that are on-going during your Subscription Period. If you are under 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your location, you may use the Subscription only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
In order to access the courses or, you will need to use a mobile phone, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements (a "Compatible Device"). The Compatible Devices may change from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future. Thus, kindly make sure that the device that you use is compatible with our system/software to avail the Subscription Service.
- Subscription allows you to access recordings of Educational Content on a subscription basis for a limited period of time during the Subscription Period.
- Rules: Due to the limitations imposed on us by our Educational Content providers i.e., Educators, the Educational Content we make available to you on Prepare Edutech Subscription are subject to restrictions on viewing access and on the length of time we make them available to you. These restrictions may change over time as we add new features, devices and content to our Subscription Service. The following are restrictions for accessing Educational Content on Prepare Edutech Subscription:
- Recorded Education Content: You shall get access to recorded courses of the Educational Content during the Subscription Period for the courses you have Subscribed to through your mobile application through compatible Internet-connected devices.
- Viewing Period: You can view the recorded courses of the Educational Content and watch and re-watch them later during your Subscription Period, as often as you want and as long as you want provided that you have an active subscription and the viewing is within the Subscription Period or for a period of time as provided in this Agreement.
- Subscription & Payment. You can subscribe to the course of your choice by clicking the Subscribe/Buy option and making the required payment for the subscription plan of your choice.
- Limited License to Educational Content. Subject to payment of the Subscription fee, and your compliance with all terms of this Agreement, Prepare Edutech and the Educator grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license, during the applicable Subscription Period, to access and view the recorded courses of the Educational Content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for personal, non-commercial, private use only. We may automatically remove you access to the Educational Content from your Compatible Device after the end of the Subscription Period or in accordance with any restriction mentioned in this Agreement.
- Availability of Subscribed Educational Content. Educational Content will generally continue to be available to you during the Subscription Period, as applicable, but may become unavailable due to potential Educator licensing restrictions or for other reasons, and Prepare Edutech will not be liable to you if the Educational Content in the subscribed course becomes unavailable for further viewing. The Educational content shall be removed on expiry of the Subscription Period or in case of Educator licensing restriction or termination of the Subscription in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Quality of Recording. The resolution and quality of the Educational Content you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of Compatible Device on which you are accessing the Educational Content and your bandwidth, which may increase or decrease over the course of your viewing. While we strive to provide you a high-quality viewing experience, we make no guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the Educational Content you will receive.
- General Restrictions. You may not (i) transfer, copy or display the Educational Content, except as permitted in this Agreement; (ii) sell, rent, lease, distribute, or broadcast any right to the Educational Content; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Educational Content; (iv) attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management or other content protection system used as part of the Subscription; or (v) use the Subscription or Educational Content for any commercial or illegal purpose.
- Modification of Subscription: Prepare Edutech reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Subscription Service, or any part of the Subscription Service, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and Prepare Edutech will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use Educational Content is impacted by the change.
- Amendments: Prepare Edutech reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time by posting the revised terms in connection with the Subscription Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, your continued use of the Subscription Service following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Reservation of Rights; Waiver: The Subscription Service and the Educational Content embody intellectual property that is protected by law. Copyright owners of Educational Content, i.e., Educator, are intended third-party beneficiaries under the Agreement. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Disclaimer: As part of Subscription, you shall have access to surgical clips/videos that are provided to you for better understanding and does not amount to you being trained to perform such surgery. The clip/video of the surgery or the Educator Content provided is only for reference purpose only and Prepare Edutech disclaims any and all liability in relation to any claims, loss, damages or expense incurred by you by use of the technique or information or advise provided in the clip/video. At all-time liability in the Educator Content shall be that of the Educator.
- Contact Information: For communications concerning this Agreement, please write to Prepare Edutech at email@example.com.
- Severability: If any term or condition of this Agreement is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.